SAINT SEIYA TOYS
SAINT SEIYA TOYS
SAINT SEIYA TOYS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum consacré à Saint Seiya , aux Myth Cloth , aux Vintages , aux Toys , aux Celluloids, aux jouets d’hier et d’aujourd’hui et à vos collections . Rejoignez notre communauté, de fan de Saint Seiya !!!! Inscrivez-vous pour participer à la vie du forum

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Barbot25
Administrateur golio
Administrateur golio
Barbot25

Masculin

Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Empty
MessageSujet: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime14.11.09 14:45

hikaru84 a écrit:
Hello everyone! :ouichef: :ouichef:
You may remeber me for my works in CZ team. After years without modeling figures I learned a new technique that made me want to create new Saint Seiya Customs. This technique allows me far more detail, precission and symmetry.
So now, working alone I have made this Babel Custom and the Crystal Saint re-edition.
It took me 3 months to get Babel completed entirely, from the Cloth to the illustration, graphic design including the greek temple you see with the figure on the pictures, the inner package design and the Box .

The almost full metallic armour ( Just the shoulder parts are made out of resin ) is hand polished and airbrush painted with special strong lacquers to give a shiny, strong and durable paint finish.
The Centaurus constellation is made of a special resin that has a degree of flexibility that allows to fit the Metallic Armour easier.

The inner packege is made out of Polyurethane foam and the box is laser printed as well as the instruction sheet.
The third Babel picture shows the two color variants of my Babel custom:
a)Dark or light armour tone
b) Flat or metallic tone for the red details of the cloth
and
c) Blue or Red-Brown body.
The Blue body Babel is wearing the Light Color Armour.

Well, I hope you like my custom and that you enjoy the pictures!
And thanks to every member of the Forum team that allowed me to show my work and to Stapsy2, Thanks friends.

Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babelcustomcolor201

Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babelcustom01.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babelcolorvariants.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babelconstelation.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babellpv04.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babelpackage03.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Babelpackage10.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Instructivo.th

CRYSTAL SAINT RE-EDITION
This is the re-edition of the Crystal Saint custom I did back in 2004. This new version has new sculpted head, head piece, shoulders and constellation.
The ice walls on the back of the pictures are made of transparent blue resin, the same material of the shoulders and jewels of the custom.
Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Arlesycrystalsaint75dpi
Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaint0x75dpi.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaintcajavintage.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaint0275dpi.thCustum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaint0375dpi.th
Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaintreedition75.th

In This picture you can see the new head, more detailed than the old one, and the new head part I sculpted to fit this new head. The jewel in the head piece is of transparent blue resin too.
I hope you enjoy the pictures! Bye
Forum ikki 63
Superbe taf cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://saintseiyatoys.forums-actifs.com/
lucifuru
Grand pope
Grand pope
lucifuru

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime15.11.09 20:09

superbe ces customs
http://shakadelavierge.free.fr
Dragonskiller
Roi des Gon, roi du jouet
Roi des Gon, roi du jouet
Dragonskiller

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime15.11.09 21:02

là j'admire le travail de sculpture qui est tout simplement bluffant autant sur les visages que sur les armure !!! Shocked
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/gontoys-online/Accueil.htm
aiolia92
Chevalier de bronze d'andromede
Chevalier de bronze d'andromede
aiolia92

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime17.11.09 14:12

Si ça se vend, je suis preneur. Quand on voit ça on ne peut que regrétter que bandai ait arréter l'édition des vintage.
phenix
Chevalier de bronze de l'ours
Chevalier de bronze de l'ours
phenix

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime18.11.09 21:26

Je suis admiratif du travaille que tu a fais

Vraiment très beau travail
Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage 992703
Barbot25
Administrateur golio
Administrateur golio
Barbot25

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime19.11.09 3:19

hikaru84 a écrit:
Thanks to all for your words, I am glad you like this re edition.
I have just finished the box graphic design so here it is, I hope you like it!!:

Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaintcajaback
Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Crystalsaintcajafront
https://saintseiyatoys.forums-actifs.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage   Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage Icon_minitime

Custum Babel et Chevalier Cristal Vintage
Page 1 sur 1